Dr. Matt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office705 Riley Hospital Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone(317) 944-6670Fax(317) 948-4720
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Otolaryngology, 1988 - 1989
- University of IowaMS, Otolaryngology, 1986 - 1988
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Otolaryngology, 1984 - 1988
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsInternship, Otolaryngology, 1983 - 1984
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1988 - Present
- OH State Medical License 1988 - 1990
- IA State Medical License 1983 - 1989
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Indianapolis Monthly Castle Connolly, 2013
- fellow triological society, 2012
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Join now to see all
- Treatment of Children With Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Laryngomalacia: the Role of Laser Supraglottoplasty Start of enrollment: 2002 Jan 01Matt, B.H., Gatlin, P.
- Effect of Tonsillar Pillar Closure on Postoperative Pain and Bleeding Risk After Tonsillectomy Start of enrollment: 2000 Jul 01Matt, B.H.
Publications & Presentations
- Aerosol Generation During Myringotomy With Tympanostomy Tube Insertion: Implications for Otolaryngology in the COVID-19 Era.Vincent J Campiti, Michael J. Ye, Dhruv Sharma, Bruce H. Matt, Ryan M. Mitchell, Jonathan Y. Ting, Elisa A. Illing, Jae Hong Park, Sarah J. Burgin> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2021 Feb 9
- This is in response to the Letter to the Editor for our publication "Intraoperative ketorolac for pediatric tonsillectomy: Effect on post-tonsillectomy hemorrhage and ...Cyrus C. Rabbani, Zachary E. Pflum, Michael J. Ye, John D. Gettelfinger, Senthil Sadhasivam, Bruce H. Matt, John P. Dahl> ;International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. 2021 Mar 1
- 1 citationsIntraoperative ketorolac for pediatric tonsillectomy: Effect on post-tonsillectomy hemorrhage and perioperative analgesia.Cyrus C. Rabbani, Zachary E. Pflum, Michael J. Ye, John D. Gettelfinger, Senthil Sadhasivam, Bruce H. Matt, John P. Dahl> ;International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. 2020 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- American Society of Pediatric OtolaryngologyMember
- Indiana Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck SurgeryMember
- Indiana State Medical AssociationMember
- Indianapolis Medical SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: