Are you Dr. Siegel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 North Broadway
Tarrytown, NY 10591Phone(914) 366-3445Fax(914) 366-1514
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bruce Siegel, MD is a board certified radiologist in Tarrytown, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Phelps Memorial Hospital Center, North Shore University Hospital, and Long Island Jewish Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1984 - 1988
- Steward Carney Hospital Inc.Residency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1981 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsA Quality Improvement Framework for Equity in Cardiovascular Care: Results of a National CollaborativeBruce Siegel, Vickie Sears, Jennifer K. Bretsch, Marcia J. Wilson, Karen Jones, Holly Mead, Romana Hasnain-Wynia, Rochelle Knowles Ayala, Rohit Bhalla, Christopher M. ...> ;Journal for Healthcare Quality. 2012 Mar 1
- State Medicaid Programs Are Natural Innovators, Experts Say—but They Also Worry About Looming CutsJune 13th, 2017
- Delayed DSH Funding Compromises NYC Health & Hospitals' OperationsSeptember 29th, 2017
- Hospitals Ponder Financial Impact of ACA RepealNovember 9th, 2016
- Join now to see all