Are you Dr. Tucker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 73 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4704 Cahaba River Rd
Birmingham, AL 35243Phone+1 205-971-1000Fax+1 205-599-3036
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bruce Tucker, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. He is affiliated with Princeton Baptist Medical Center and Vaughan Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1975 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2014
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- The Color of MedicineSeptember 15th, 2020