Dr. Phi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2251 N Harbor Blvd
Fullerton, CA 92835Phone(714) 449-6230
- Is this information wrong?
- I am board certified Family medicine physician w/ urgent care experiences looking for urgent care position FT/PT/per diem w/in orange county california area. thanks.
Education & Training
- University of Southern CaliforniaResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Indiana University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2001
- uciBS, biology, 1991 - 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Scintigraphic assessment of the acetabulum after arthroplasty with reference to cup geometry.Kwon, Y. M., Higgs, R. J., Bruce, W., Phi, B., Van der Wall, H.> ;Nucl Med Commun. 2001 Jan
- Vietnamese, Spanish
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: