Dr. Anderson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office251 Imperial Hwy
Fullerton, CA 92835
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- California Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of California Irvine College of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Recovery of time estimation following moderate to severe traumatic brain injury.Anderson, J. W.,Schmitter-Edgecombe, M.> ;Neuropsychology. 2010 Oct 06
- Predictions of episodic memory following moderate to severe traumatic brain injury during inpatient rehabilitation.Anderson, J. W.,Schmitter-Edgecombe, M.> ;J Clin Exp Neuropsychol. 2008 Aug 08
- St. Jude Medical CenterFullerton, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: