Dr. Long is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office895 Canton Rd Ne
Marietta, GA 30060Phone+1 770-427-8111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Ophthalmology, 1996 - 1999
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1999 - 2001
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- VA State Medical License 1996 - 2000
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsCase in point. Branch retinal artery occlusion secondary to a cholesterol embolus.Byron A. Long, Padmaja Nootheti, David Keyes, Ali Tabassian> ;Hospital Practice. 1999 Apr 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: