Are you Dr. Parada?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office130 Vann St Ne
Marietta, GA 30060Phone+1 770-425-1341Fax+1 770-428-6484
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gerardo Parada, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Marietta, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and North Carolina. He is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Hospital and WellStar Cobb Hospital.
Education & Training
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1994 - 1997
- University of North Carolina HospitalsInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1993 - 1999
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology