Dr. Martin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeWashington University School of Medicine
9 North Euclid Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63108Phone(314) 286-2400
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington UniversityFellowship, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility, 2019 - 2022
- Emory UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2015 - 2019
- Emory University School of Public HealthClass of 2015
Publications & Presentations
- A randomized controlled trial to evaluate the use of a web-based application to manage medications during in vitro fertilization.Caitlin Elizabeth Martin, Michael Lanham, Alison Almgren-Bell, Courtney Marsh, Kenan Omurtag> ;Fertility and Sterility. 2021 May 17
- Successful oocyte cryopreservation using letrozole as an adjunct to stimulation in a transgender adolescent after GnRH agonist suppression.Caitlin Elizabeth Martin, Christopher M. Lewis, Kenan Omurtag> ;Fertility and Sterility. 2021 Mar 29
- Ovarian stimulation for fertility preservation in women with cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis comparing random and conventional startsVinita M. Alexander, Caitlin Elizabeth Martin, Allison P. Schelble, Alexandra B. Laufer, Angela Hardi, Laurie J. McKenzie, Heather S. Hipp, Jennifer F. Kawwass, Jessic...> ;Journal of gynecology obstetrics and human reproduction. 2021 Feb 2
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: