Dr. Santiago is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 S Landmark Ave
Bloomington, IN 47403Phone(812) 355-2750
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Residency, Surgery, 2006 - 2010
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Internship, Surgery, 2003 - 2004
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 2014 - 2020
- VA State Medical License 2004 - 2020
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsAtypical Presentation of a Retrorectal Ancient Schwannoma: A Case Report and Review of the LiteratureCamilo Santiago, Paul A. Lucha> ;Military Medicine. 2008 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: