Dr. Torres is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Marys Ave
Kingston, NY 12401Phone+1 845-339-7700Fax+1 845-384-8220
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1993 - 1997
- NYU Long Island School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MOSAIQ EMR, Elekta, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsManagement of patients with metastatic cancer of unknown primary.Luna Ghosh, William L. Dahut, Sanjay Kakar, Edwin M. Posadas, Camilo Torres, Rosemary Cancel-Santiago, Bimal C. Ghosh> ;Current Problems in Surgery. 2005 Jan 1
- 9 citationsIncreasing radiosensitivity in the course of fractionated X irradiation: the effect of contact with dead and dying cells.Bozidar Djordjevic, Christopher S. Lange, Marvin Rotman, Camilo Torres, Zihwa Zheng> ;Radiation Research. 1998 Sep 1
- 27 citationsConcomitant infusion cisplatin and hyperfractionated radiotherapy for locally advanced nasopharyngeal and paranasal sinus tumorsKwang N. Choi, Marvin Rotman, Hassan Aziz, Chul Sohn, Alan Schulsinger, Camilo Torres, Gady Har-El, Pradeep Chandra, Thomas P. Bradley, C. Julian Rosenthal> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 1997 Nov 1
- Radiation Oncologists Join Health Quest Medical PracticeFebruary 23rd, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: