Overview of Dr. Riaz
Dr. Nadeem Riaz is a radiation oncologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He received his medical degree from Stanford University School of Medicine and has been in practice 8 years. He is one of 91 doctors at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center who specialize in Radiation Oncology. He has more than 100 publications and over 500 citings.
Office1275 York Ave
New York, NY 10065
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2010 - 2014
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Functional landscapes of POLE and POLD1 mutations in checkpoint blockade-dependent antitumor immunity.Xiaoxiao Ma, Nadeem Riaz, Robert M Samstein, Mark Lee, Vladimir Makarov, Cristina Valero, Diego Chowell, Fengshen Kuo, Douglas Hoen, Conall W R Fitzgerald, Hui Jiang, ...> ;Nature genetics. 2022 Jul 1
- A Pilot Study of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) with Tremelimumab in Combination with Image-Guided Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy in the Treatment of Metastatic Anaplastic Thyr...Nancy Y Lee, Nadeem Riaz, Vanessa Wu, Thomas Brinkman, Chiaojung J Tsai, Wanquing Zhi, James Fetten, Alan Ho, Richard J Wong, Ronald Ghossein, Michael Tuttle, James Fa...> ;Thyroid : official journal of the American Thyroid Association. 2022 Jul 1
- Colorectal Cancer Develops Inherent Radiosensitivity That Can Be Predicted Using Patient-Derived Organoids.Kuo-Shun Hsu, Mohammad Adileh, Maria Laura Martin, Vladimir Makarov, Jiapeng Chen, Chao Wu, Sahra Bodo, Stefan Klingler, Charles-Etienne Gabriel Sauvé, Bryan C Szeglin...> ;Cancer research. 2022 Jun 15
- Join now to see all
- The Importance of Locoregional Therapy in Metastatic Nasopharyngeal CancerNadeem Riaz, MD, JAMA Oncology
- Multi-Dimensional Genomic Analysis of Myoepithelial Carcinoma Identifies Prevalent Oncogenic Gene FusionsIan Ganly, Alan L Ho, Ronald Ghossein, Nadeem Riaz, Cristina R Antonescu, Nora Katabi, Nature
- The Importance of Locoregional Therapy in Metastatic Nasopharyngeal CancerJuly 2020
- New MSK Radiation Approach Means Fewer Side Effects for More Patients with HPV-Related Head and Neck CancerJanuary 25th, 2022
- For People with Certain BRCA Mutations, Activating the Immune System Could Be Promising TreatmentDecember 4th, 2020
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: