Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Cara WattsRiverside Health
Overview of Dr. Watts
Dr. Cara Watts is an otolaryngologist in Newport News, VA and is affiliated with Riverside Regional Medical Center. She received her medical degree from University of Virginia School of Medicine and has been in practice 6 years. She is one of 11 doctors at Riverside Regional Medical Center who specialize in Otolaryngology (ENT). She has 1 publication and 7 citings.
Office895 City Center Blvd
Newport News, VA 23606
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2011 - 2016
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsUtility of abdominal imaging to assess for liver metastasis in patients with head and neck cancer and abnormal liver function tests.Philip G. Chen, Stephen S. Schoeff, Cara A. Watts, James F. Reibel, Paul A. Levine, David C. Shonka, Mark J. Jameson> ;American Journal of Otolaryngology. 2014 Mar 1
- Riverside Regional Medical CenterNewport News, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: