Dr. Bechtold is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1305 W 18th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Phone(605) 328-2663Fax(605) 333-1531
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carl Bechtold is an orthopedic surgeon in Sioux Falls, SD and is affiliated with Sanford USD Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Creighton University School of Medicine and has been in practice 11 years. He specializes in hip & knee reconstructive surgery and is experienced in hip and knee arthroplasty surgery and hip and knee traumatology.
Education & Training
- Mayo ClinicFellowship, Adult Reconstructive Orthopedics, 2008 - 2009
- University of Rochester Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2003 - 2008
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Differential Effects of Biologic Versus Bisphosphonate Inhibition of Wear Debris-Induced Osteolysis Assessed by Longitudinal Micro-CTRegis J O'Keefe, Susan V Bukata, C Dustin Bechtold> ;Wiley. 2008 Oct 1
- Sanford USD Medical CenterSioux Falls, South Dakota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: