Dr. Flesher is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1210 W 18th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57104Phone(605) 328-2633
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Flesher is an orthopedic surgeon in Sioux Falls, SD and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Sanford Canton-Inwood Medical Center, Sanford Luverne Medical Center, and Sanford Vermillion Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Oklahoma College of Medicine and has been in practice 40 years. He specializes in orthopedic sports medicine and is experienced in sports medicine, shoulder and elbow sports medicine, foot and ankle sports medicine, and hip and knee sports medicine.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1979 - 1982
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 1977 - 1979
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- SD State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- OK State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1979 - 1992
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: