Dr. Dodrill is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeHarborview Medical Center
325 9th Ave
Seattle, WA 98104Phone+1 206-731-3576
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- OtherClass of 1970
Publications & Presentations
- Factors helpful to a career in epilepsy.Carl B. Dodrill> ;Epilepsy & Behavior. 2017 Apr 1
- 1 citationsA Personal Tribute to Ralph M. Reitan.Carl B. Dodrill> ;Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology. 2015 Dec 1
- 13 citationsLanguage reorganization in aphasics: an electrical stimulation mapping investigation.Timothy H. Lucas, Daniel L. Drane, Carl B. Dodrill, George A. Ojemann> ;Neurosurgery. 2008 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Long-Term Effects Of Resection Surgery For EpilepsyNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke1987–1991
- Long Term Cerebral/Psychosocial Function In EpilepsyNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke1985
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: