Are you Dr. Germann?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall St
Portland, ME 04102Phone(207) 662-2381Fax(207) 662-7025
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carl Germann, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. He is affiliated with Maine Medical Center, Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Northern Light Blue Hill Hospital.
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSenior-Year Curriculum in U.S. Medical Schools: A Scoping ReviewCarl A. Germann, Tania D. Strout, Yoon Soo Park, Ara Tekian> ;Teaching and Learning in Medicine. 2020 Jan 1
- 5 citationsIntern as Patient: A Patient Experience Simulation to Cultivate Empathy in Emergency Medicine Residents.Sara W. Nelson, Carl A. Germann, Casey Z. MacVane, Rebecca B. Bloch, Timothy Fallon, Tania D. Strout> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2018 Jan 1
- 5 citationsA Narrative Review and Novel Framework for Application of Team-Based Learning in Graduate Medical Education.Rachel Stork Poeppelman, Cara A. Liebert, Daniel Brandt Vegas, Carl A. Germann, Anna Volerman> ;Journal of Graduate Medical Education. 2016 Oct 1
- Join now to see all