Dr. Debiegun is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall St
Department Of Emergency Medicine
Portland, ME 04102Phone(207) 662-7010Fax(207) 662-7025
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2007 - 2011
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- RI State Medical License 2007 - 2011
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Woman With Hand Pain and Swelling.Christopher Allison, Garreth DeBiegun> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2018 Jun 1
- Sen. King Launches 'Maine Voices' Video Series Focusing on Stories of ACA's ImpactOctober 23rd, 2020
- SGEM#333: Do You Gotta Be Starting Something – like tPA Before EVT?June 6th, 2021
- A Message from an ER Doctor: We’re Here to ServeApril 9th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: