Dr. Berrios is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8450 Northwest Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46278Phone+1 317-802-2000Fax+1 317-802-2170
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Shriners Hospitals For ChildrenFellowship, Pediatric Orthopaedics, 1991 - 1992
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1986 - 1991
- Universidad Boliviana Mayor de San Andres Faculty of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- MN State Medical License 1988 - 1992
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
- Riverview HealthNoblesville, Indiana
- OrthoIndy HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: