Dr. Macias is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Medical Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095Phone+1 310-206-2235
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carlos Macias is a cardiologist in Los Angeles, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center-Santa Monica. He received his medical degree from Autonomous University of Baja California School of Medicine and has been in practice 13 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. He specializes in adult congenital heart disease, cardiac electrophysiology, and interventional cardiology and is experienced in general cardiology, cardiac electrophysiology, and catheter arrhythmia ablation.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2012 - 2013
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2009 - 2012
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Autonomous University of Baja California School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 2005 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Cardiac Electrophysiology Teaching Attending of Year UCLA Cardiac Arrhythmia Center, 2017-2018
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsImplantation of Cardiac Electronic Devices in Active COVID-19 Patients. Results from an International Survey.Oholi Tovia-Brodie, Moshe Rav Acha, Bernard Belhassen, Alessio Gasperetti, Marco Schiavone, Giovanni B. Forleo, Milton E Guevara-Valdivia, David Valdeolivar Ruiz, Nico...> ;Heart Rhythm. 2021 Oct 25
- Clinical Applications of Laser Technology: Laser Balloon Ablation in the Management of Atrial Fibrillation.Jamario Skeete, Jeanne M. Du-Fay-de-Lavallaz, David Kenigsberg, Carlos Macias, Jeffrey Winterfield, Parikshit S. Sharma, Richard G. Trohman, Henry D. Huang> ;Micromachines. 2021 Feb 12
- 5 citationsArrhythmic risk profile and outcomes of patients undergoing cardiac sympathetic denervation for recurrent monomorphic ventricular tachycardia after ablationVeronica Dusi, Jeffrey Gornbein, Duc H. Do, Julie M. Sorg, Houman Khakpour, Yuliya Krokhaleva, Olujimi A. Ajijola, Carlos Macias, Jason S. Bradfield, Eric Buch, Osamu ...> ;Journal of the American Heart Association. 2021 Jan 19
- Join now to see all
- LAC-Olive View-UCLA Medical CenterSylmar, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: