Dr. Torres is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMassachusetts General Hospital
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114Phone(617) 726-2687
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 2014 - 2017
- Harvard Affiliated HospitalsClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Comparison of Knowledge and Information-Seeking Behavior After General COVID-19 Public Health Messages and Messages Tailored for Black and Latinx Communities : A Rando...Marcella Alsan, Fatima Cody Stanford, Abhijit Banerjee, Emily Breza, Arun G. Chandrasekhar, Sarah Eichmeyer, Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham, Lucy Ogbu-Nwobodo, Benjamin A. Olk...> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 2021 Apr 1
- Jaundice, Anemia, and Hypoxemia.Lauren M. Allister, Carlos Torres, Jeremy Schnall, Kriti Bhatia, Emily S. Miller> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2017 Jan 1
- Clinical characteristics of chronic kidney disease of nontraditional causes in Salvadoran farming communitiesRaúl Herrera, Carlos M. Orantes, Miguel Almaguer, Pedro Alfonso, Héctor D. Bayarre, Irma M. Leiva, Magaly J. Smith, Ricardo A. Cubias, Carlos G. Torres, Walter O. Alme...> ;MEDICC Review. 2014 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Study Finds Physicians Are Widely Effective Messengers of Covid-19 InformationJuly 16th, 2021
- Massachusetts General HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: