Overview of Dr. Chitu
Dr. Carmen Chitu is a geriatrician in New York, NY and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospitals. She received her medical degree from University of Medicine and Pharmacy ‘Gr T Popa” Iasi and has been in practice 21 years. She is one of 56 doctors at NYU Langone Hospitals who specialize in Geriatrics. She also speaks multiple languages, including Romanian.
Office355 West 52nd Street
New York, NY 10019
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York University School of Medicine2011
- Flushing Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy ‘Gr T Popa” Iasi Class of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: