Dr. Shorofsky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office166 E 61st St
New York, NY 10021Phone+1 212-751-0777Fax+1 212-308-5228
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Beth Israel)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1965
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1963 - 1964
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Beth Israel)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1960 - 1961
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- University of Basel Faculty of MedicineClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1961 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsCutaneous nephrogastric fistula: case report.William K. Ehrenfeld, Manuel Sack, Morris Shorofsky, Alan I. Fine> ;The Journal of Urology. 1967 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: