Dr. Ramis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office505 E 70th St
Wcima At Ht4
New York, NY 10021Phone+1 212-746-2796Fax+1 212-746-8214
- Is this information wrong?
- I retired from clinical practice on May 6, 2020, but continue to hold an academic appointment at Weill-Cornell Medical College.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (NYC Health and Hospitals/Elmhurst)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1985
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- Uconn School Of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1984 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: