Dr. Mallya is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office505 E 70th St
New York, NY 10021Phone+1 646-965-2830
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 2019
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Race and Sex Differences in Mortality in Individuals with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.Jamuna K Krishnan, Mangala Rajan, Samprit Banerjee, Sonal G Mallya, MeiLan K Han, David M Mannino, Fernando J Martinez, Monika M Safford> ;Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 2022 Oct 1
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: