Dr. Borden is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1919 State St
New Albany, IN 47150Phone(812) 945-5233Fax(812) 945-2804
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1989 - 1993
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 1993 - 2005
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2012
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Baptist Health FloydNew Albany, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: