Are you Dr. Baldwin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1919 State St
New Albany, IN 47150Phone(812) 945-5233Fax(812) 945-2804
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Baldwin, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in New Albany, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Baptist Health Floyd.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1986 - 1988
- University of Louisville School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Continuous positive airway pressure: patients' and caregivers' learning needs and barriers to use.Smith, C. E., Mayer, L. S., Metsker, C., Voelker, M., Baldwin, S., Whitman, R. A., Pingleton, S. K.> ;Heart Lung. 1998 Mar 01
- Baptist Health FloydNew Albany, Indiana