Dr. Gallik-Karlson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Juliette, GA 31046Fax(478) 994-8798
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- HI State Medical License 1992 - 1994
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- Immunohistology of liver allografts in recipients managed with prophylactic OKT3.Rohrer, R. J., Jenkins, R. L., Khettry, U., Pinson, C. W., Gallik-Karlson, C., Monaco, A. P.> ;Transplant Proc. 1989 Feb
- Reoperative procedures following liver transplantation.Pinson, C. W., Roberts, M. S., Gallik-Karlson, C. A., Stone, M. D., Rohrer, R. J., Jenkins, R. L.> ;Transplant Proc. 1989 Feb
- Safety and utility of a simple technique of liver biopsy following liver transplantation.Jenkins, R. L., Gallik-Karlson, C. A., Georgi, B. A., Rohrer, R. J., Khettry, U., Benotti, P. N., Dodson, T. F., Freeman, R. B., Trey, C.> ;Transplant Proc. 1987 Feb
- Join now to see all
- Monroe County HospitalForsyth, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: