Are you Dr. Gnatuk?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office670 Cherry Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone+1 800-233-4082
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carol Gnatuk, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Hershey, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, Minnesota, and Georgia. She is affiliated with Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Fellowship, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, 1989 - 1991
- Rutgers Health/Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1983 - 1987
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 1989 - 1991
- GA State Medical License 1987 - 1989
- NJ State Medical License 1985 - 1991
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Response to Low Dose Clomiphene Citrate in Normally Menstruating Fertile Women Start of enrollment: 1991 Mar 01
Phase 1, Phase 2
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEffects of Oral Contraception and Lifestyle Modification on Incretins and TGF-ß Superfamily Hormones in PCOSAesha Shah, William C. Dodson, Penny M. Kris-Etherton, Allen R. Kunselman, Christy Stetter, Carol L. Gnatuk, Stephanie J. Estes, Kelly C. Allison, David B. Sarwer, Pat...> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2021 Jan 1
- 4 citationsLifestyle modifications alone or combined with hormonal contraceptives improve sexual dysfunction in women with polycystic ovary syndromeMarissa Steinberg Weiss, Andrea H. Roe, Kelly C. Allison, William C. Dodson, Penny M. Kris-Etherton, Allen R. Kunselman, Christy Stetter, Nancy I. Williams, Carol L. G...> ;Fertility and Sterility. 2021 Feb 1
- 27 citationsMajor depression, antidepressant use, and male and female fertility.E.A. Evans-Hoeker, Esther Eisenberg, Michael P. Diamond, Richard S. Legro, Ruben Alvero, Christos Coutifaris, Peter R. Casson, Gregory M. Christman, Karl R. Hansen, He...> ;Fertility and Sterility. 2018 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterHershey, Pennsylvania