Dr. Carrico is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeBox 3808 DUMC
Durham, NC 27710Phone+1 919-684-7514
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Caroline Carrico is a radiologist in Durham, NC and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. She received her medical degree from University of Louisville School of Medicine and has been in practice 26 years. She specializes in pediatric radiology.
Education & Training
- Children's HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Radiology, 1996 - 1997
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1992 - 1996
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1997 - 2005
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Pediatric Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Return to the Reading Room: Implementation of a Hybrid Radiology Clerkship Model after Emergent Conversion to Remote Learning in the COVID-19 Pandemic.Alexis Musick, Deeksha Malhotra, Robert French, Caroline Carrico, Jonathan Martin> ;Academic radiology. 2022 Aug 29
- Hidden Curriculum and the Demographic Stoicism That Keeps Women and Minorities Away From Radiology: A Mixed-Methods Study of Medical Students.Lars J Grimm, Laura J Fish, Caroline W Carrico, Jonathan G Martin, Carolyn C Meltzer, Charles M Maxfield> ;Journal of the American College of Radiology : JACR. 2022 Jul 2
- Radiology Stereotypes, Application Barriers, and Hospital Integration: A Mixed-methods Study of Medical Student Perceptions of Radiology.Lars J. Grimm, Laura J. Fish, Caroline Carrico, Jonathan G. Martin, Vesta C. Nwankwo, Samantha Farley, Carolyn C. Meltzer, Charles M. Maxfield> ;Academic Radiology. 2021 Sep 22
- Join now to see all
- Duke University HospitalDurham, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: