Dr. Gomez-Dicesare is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeBassett Healthcare - Middleburgh
109 Baker Ave
Middleburgh, NY 12122Phone+1 518-827-7730Fax+1 518-827-7731
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1994 - 1998
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Cobleskill Regional HospitalCobleskill, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: