Dr. Castiglia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 California Pl S
South island Family Medical, LLC
Island Park, NY 11558Phone(516) 670-8800Fax(516) 670-8803
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Norwalk Hospital - Yale UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1996
- New York College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2002 - 2006
- NY State License 1998 - 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAcrylamide disrupts elemental composition and water content of rat tibial nerve. III. Recovery.Richard M. LoPachin, Ellen J. Lehning, Carolyn M. Castiglia, Albert J. Saubermann> ;Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology. 1993 Sep 1
- 7 citationsEffects of acrylamide on subcellular distribution of elements in rat sciatic nerve myelinated axons and Schwann cellsRichard M. LoPachin, Carolyn M. Castiglia, Ellen J. Lehning, Albert J. Saubermann> ;Brain Research. 1993 Apr 16
- 3 citationsGanglioside Treatment Modifies Abnormal Elemental Composition in Peripheral Nerve Myelinated Axons of Experimentally Diabetic RatsRichard M. LoPachin, Carolyn M. Castiglia, Albert J. Saubermann, Joseph Eichberg> ;Journal of Neurochemistry. 1993 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: