Are you Dr. Khan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office187 Dot Ct
Oceanside, NY 11572Phone(516) 764-3310Fax(516) 766-0918
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aijaz Khan, MD is a board certified family physician in Oceanside, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Mount Sinai South Nassau, Mercy Medical Center, and St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center.
Education & Training
- South Nassau Community HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1994 - 1995
- Maimonides Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- Sind Medical CollegeClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Parameterization of brachytherapy source phase space file for Monte Carlo-based clinical brachytherapy dose calculation.Zhang, M.,Zou, W.,Chen, T.,Kim, L.,Khan, A.,Haffty, B.,Yue, N. J.> ;Phys Med Biol. 2014 Jan 01
- 'People Are Panicked': Kashmir Curfew Takes Toll on Mental HealthOctober 23rd, 2019
- Mental Health Issues Increase Drastically Amid Occupied Kashmir LockdownOctober 22nd, 2019