Dr. Scott is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1575 Pond Rd
Allentown, PA 18104Phone(610) 398-7848Fax(610) 398-2220
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lehigh Valley HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1990 - 1994
- Temple University School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Pediatric tuberculosis drug market: an insider perspective on challenges and solutions.Usherenko, I.,Basu Roy, U.,Mazlish, S.,Liu, S.,Benkoscki, L.,Coutts, D.,Epstein, S.,Qian, M.,Rafiq, S.,Scott, C.> ;Int. J. Tuberc. Lung Dis.. 2015 Nov 14
- St. Luke's Sacred Heart CampusAllentown, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: