Dr. Diven is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103Phone(610) 402-7158Fax(610) 402-7282
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lehigh Valley Health NetworkResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2006 - 2010
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsDiscontinuing Oxytocin Infusion in the Active Phase of Labor: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.Gabriele Saccone, Andrea Ciardulli, Jason K. Baxter, Joanne N. Quiñones, Liany C. Diven, Bor Pinar, Giuseppe Maria Maruotti, Pasquale Martinelli, Vincenzo Berghella> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2017 Nov 1
- 2 citationsSonographic Findings in Acute Uterine InversionJohn C. Smulian, Joseph D. DeFulvio, Liany C. Diven, Jose Luis Terrazas> ;Journal of Clinical Ultrasound. 2013 Sep 1
- 18 citationsOxytocin discontinuation during active labor in women who undergo labor inductionLiany C. Diven, Meredith Rochon, Julia Gogle, Sherrine Eid, John C. Smulian, Joanne N. Quiñones> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2012 Dec 1
- Lehigh Valley HospitalAllentown, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: