Dr. Stern is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office58 Eastland Ave
Rochester, NY 14618Phone(585) 354-4495Fax(585) 271-3826
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carolyn Stern is a family physician in Rochester, NY. She received her medical degree from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and has been in practice 27 years. She also knows/is fluent in American Sign Language and some conversational Spanish. She specializes in family medicine and urgent care.
Education & Training
- Advocate Lutheran General HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2007 - 2008
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2007
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1993 - 1993
- IL State Medical License 1990 - 1999
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Doctoring With a Double Disability.Stern C> ;Annals of internal medicine. 2021-10-12
- A Breast Cancer Education Program for D/deaf Women.William G. Cumberland, Barbara A. Berman, Philip Zazove, Georgia Robins Sadler, Angela Jo, Heidi Booth, Alicia Wolfson, Carolyn Stern, Gary Kaufman, Roshan Bastani> ;American Annals of the Deaf. 2018 Jan 1
- 1 citationsD/deaf Breast Cancer Survivors: Their Experiences and KnowledgeBarbara A. Berman, Angela M. Jo, William G. Cumberland, Heidi Booth, Alicia Wolfson, Carolyn Stern, Philip Zazove, Gary Kaufman, Georgia Robins Sadler, Roshan Bastani> ;Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved. 2017 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Sign Language (American)
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: