Dr. Webber is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4200 West Cypress
Tampa, FL 33607Phone(813) 506-6600
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1990, Doctorate of Osteopathy
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 1995 - 2024
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Aprima EHR, Aprima Medical Software, Inc., 2011-2012
- Pinellas County Osteopathic Medical AssociationMember
- St. Anthony's HospitalSaint Petersburg, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: