Are you Dr. Bearden?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2915 Missouri Ave.
Shreveport, LA 71109Phone+1 318-364-2000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carrie Bearden, MD is a board certified pathologist in Shreveport, Louisiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana. She is affiliated with CHRISTUS Health Shreveport-Bossier, CHRISTUS Coushatta Health Care Center, and St. Francis Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Hematopathology, 1999 - 2000
- University of TennesseeResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1994 - 1999
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2000 - 2018
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
- Brain Structures Grow Differently in Boys, Men with AutismMay 19th, 2021
- Feinstein Institutes Researchers Help Lead $52M Study of Schizophrenia in High-Risk YouthNovember 16th, 2020
- Scientists Awarded $52M NIH Grant to Study Schizophrenia Cause and EffectSeptember 15th, 2020
- Join now to see all
- CHRISTUS Health Shreveport-BossierShreveport, Louisiana
- CHRISTUS Coushatta Health Care CenterCoushatta, Louisiana
- St. Francis Medical CenterMonroe, Louisiana