Dr. Heard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2915 Missouri Ave
Shreveport, LA 71109Phone+1 318-364-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1976 - 1980
- Louisiana State University (Shreveport)Internship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1974 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 1989 - 2014
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Primary Osteoblastic Osteosarcoma in an Elderly Female: A Case Report of Perplexing PresentationEubulus J. Kerr, Pierce D. Nunley, David A. Cavanaugh, Joseph S. Heard, Ajay Jawahar> ;Anticancer Research. 2006 Jul 1
- CHRISTUS Health Shreveport-BossierShreveport, Louisiana
- CHRISTUS Coushatta Health Care CenterCoushatta, Louisiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: