Dr. Klonel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office109c Grove Street
Peterborough, NH 03458Phone+1 603-312-1600Fax+1 603-371-2629
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State License 2005 - 2023
- PA State License 2002 - 2006
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Family PracticeFP
- A Growing Club: Membership-Based Direct Primary Care Reimagines Health Coverage [The Keene Sentinel, N.H.]November 13th, 2022
- A Growing Club: Membership-based Direct Primary Care Reimagines Health CoverageNovember 12th, 2022
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: