Dr. Potter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office489 THORNDIKE POND RD
Retired to Home July 1, 2018
Jaffrey, NH 03452Phone+1 603-532-7032
- Is this information wrong?
- I retired completely from my practice of Family Medicine on July 1, 2018.
Education & Training
- Rutgers Health/Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital SomersetResidency, Family Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1982 - 2020
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home
- Certified Medical Director in Long term Care AMDA
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsA mutation in TNNC1-encoded cardiac troponin C, TNNC1-A31S, predisposes to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and ventricular fibrillationMichelle S. Parvatiyar, Andrew P. Landstrom, Cicero Figueiredo-Freitas, James D. Potter, Michael J. Ackerman, Jose R. Pinto> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2012 Sep 14
- 37 citationsGeneration and Functional Characterization of Knock-in Mice Harboring the Cardiac Troponin I-R21C Mutation Associated with Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyYingcai Wang, Jose R. Pinto, Raquel Sancho Solis, David Dweck, Jingsheng Liang, Zoraida Diaz-Perez, Ying Ge, Jeffery W. Walker, James D. Potter> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2012 Jan 13
- 36 citationsFunctional Characterization of TNNC1 Rare Variants Identified in Dilated CardiomyopathyJose R. Pinto, Jill D. Siegfried, Michelle S. Parvatiyar, Duanxiang Li, Nadine Norton, Michelle Jones, Jingsheng Liang, James D. Potter, Ray E. Hershberger> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2011 Sep 30
- Join now to see all
- Immunocompromised Qualify for COVID-19 Booster NowSeptember 8th, 2021
- Medical Society Says Current Vaccination Rates in NH Not Enough to Stop Delta VariantAugust 10th, 2021
- Putting off Medical Care Can Lead to Worse Outcomes, Providers SayJune 6th, 2021
- Join now to see all
- New Hampshire Medical SocietyMember
- New Hampshire Academy of Family PhysiciansMember
- UMass Memorial Medical CenterWorcester, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: