Dr. Macvane is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall St
Portland, ME 04102Phone(207) 662-7060Fax(207) 662-7066
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsGender-based Barriers in the Advancement of Women Leaders in Emergency Medicine: A Multi-institutional Qualitative Study.Emily M. Graham, Meganne N. Ferrel, Katie M. Wells, Daniel J. Egan, Casey Z. MacVane, Michael A. Gisondi, Boyd D. Burns, Troy Madsen, Megan L. Fix> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Oct 26
- Outpatient treatment of pulmonary embolism: A single center 4-year experience.Anne Huyler, Casey Z. MacVane, Tania D. Strout, Andrew D. Perron> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Jul 1
- Dysphagia After Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation: A Case of Aspirated Dentures.Elizabeth J. Hamilton, Casey Z. MacVane, Tania D. Strout> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2020 Apr 30
- Join now to see all
- Electrolyte EKG- Core ContentSeptember 2nd, 2017
- Maine Medical CenterPortland, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: