Dr. Sholl is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall St
Portland, ME 04102Phone(207) 662-7010Fax(207) 662-7025
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1999 - 2004
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medical Services
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- Epidemiology of Search and Rescue in Baxter State Park: Dangers of Descent and Fatigue.Welter, C. R.,Sholl, J. M.,Strout, T. D.,Woodard, B.> ;Wilderness Environ Med. 2015 Oct 20
- An introduction to wilderness medicine.Sholl, J. M., Curcio, E. P.> ;Emerg Med Clin North Am. 2004 May
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: