Dr. McCullough is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office802 S 200
Blanding, UT 84511Phone(435) 678-3601Fax(435) 678-3610
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas A&M Health Science CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Washington University School of Medicine in St. LouisClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsNOD2 status and human ileal gene expressionChristina M. Hamm, Melissa A. Reimers, Casey K. McCullough, Elizabeth Gorbe, Jianyun Lu, C. Charles Gu, Ellen Li, Brian K. Dieckgraefe, Qingqing Gong, Thaddeus S. Stap...> ;Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 2010 Oct 1
- Blue Mountain HospitalBlanding, Utah
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: