Are you Dr. Aikin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1311 N Mildred Rd
Cortez, CO 81321Phone(970) 564-2104Fax(970) 564-2134
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kent Aikin, MD is a board certified family physician in Cortez, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Idaho, and Virginia. He is affiliated with Southwest Health System.
Education & Training
- St Mary - Corwin Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- University of ColoradoInternship, Family Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- VA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Tuberculous-like disease produced by M. scrofulaceum.Aikin, K. R., Johnston, R. F.> ;Pa Med. 1978 Jul
- Southwest Health SystemCortez, Colorado