Dr. Arora is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 Crocker Rd Ste 600
Westlake, OH 44145Phone(440) 871-5100Fax(440) 871-5610
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1994 - 1997
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsAdolescents with ASCUS: Are They a High Risk Group?Catherine D. Arora, Dana S. Schmidt, Ann E. Rader, Fadi W. Abdul-Karim, Rina Lazebnik> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 2001 Mar 1
- 9 citationsAtypical squamous cells of undetermined significance in the pediatric population. Implications for management and comparison with the adult population.Anne E. Rader, Rina Lazebnik, Catherine D. Arora, Julie Franklin, Fadi W. Abdul-Karim> ;Acta Cytologica. 1997 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: