Dr. Christensen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePediatric Care Center
1002 Wishard Blvd, Suite 3120
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-944-4846Fax+1 317-948-0126
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Celanie Christensen is a Neurodevelopmental Pediatrician in Indianapolis, IN. She received her medical degree and master’s degree in genetics from Indiana University School of Medicine and has been in practice 6 years. She specializes in neurodevelopmental disabilities caused by genetic conditions.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, 2011 - 2017
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2011 - 2013
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2011
- Indiana UniversityMS, Medical and Molecular Genetics , 1999 - 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Gold Humanisn Award Indiana University School of Medicine, 2011
- Inductee Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Updated consensus guidelines on the management of Phelan-McDermid syndrome.Siddharth Srivastava, Mustafa Sahin, Joseph D Buxbaum, Elizabeth Berry-Kravis, Latha Valluripalli Soorya, Audrey Thurm, Jonathan A Bernstein, Afua Asante-Otoo, William...> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics. Part A. 2023 Aug 1
- Girl-Boy Twins with Developmental Delay from 16p11.2 Triplication due to Biparental Inheritance from Two Parents with 16p11.2 Duplication.Sidrah A Badar, Amy M Breman, Celanie K Christensen, Brett H Graham, Meredith R Golomb> ;Cytogenetic and Genome Research. 2022 Jan 1
- 11 citationsMovement Disorders and Neurometabolic Diseases.Celanie K. Christensen, Laurence E. Walsh> ;Seminars in Pediatric Neurology. 2018 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: