Dr. Jackman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Jackman's full profile
Office705 Riley Hospital Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-948-7450Fax+1 317-217-2585
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a child Neurologist working in Indianapolis and central Indiana. I went to Purdue University, graduated with a degree in chemistry in 2000, followed by IU School of Medicine in 2004. I completely my residency training at IU in 2009, and have been in practice here since.
I am board certified in headache medicine, and I founded the Riley Comprehensive Headache Center in 2010, the first and only of it's kind in Indiana. The Center offers medical, psychological, and procedural treatment for unusual and refractory pediatric headache patients throughout Indiana.
I have had the honor of being chief of Child Neurology for Riley Hospital since 2018. I work with an amazing group of child neurologists, APPs, administrators, and staff who inspire me every day.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Child Neurology, 2006 - 2009
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2004 - 2006
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- UCNSHeadache Medicine
- AMG 334 20160172 Pediatric Migraine PK Study. Start of enrollment: 2018 May 04
Publications & Presentations
- Cranial Neuralgias in Children and Adolescents A review of the literatureSpencer W. Eberhard, Sharmada Subramanian, Christopher Jackman> ;Seminars in Pediatric Neurology. 2021 Sep 4
- 4 citationsNovel Homozygous Deletion in STRADA Gene Associated With Polyhydramnios, Megalencephaly, and Epilepsy in 2 Siblings: Implications for Diagnosis and TreatmentKatherine Nelson, Christopher Jackman, Jennifer E. Bell, Chie-Schin Shih, Katelyn Payne, Stephen R. Dlouhy, Laurence E. Walsh> ;Journal of Child Neurology. 2018 Oct 12
- 36 citationsGene Associated with Seizures, Autism, and Hepatomegaly in an Amish GirlChristopher Jackman, Nicole Horn, Jean P. Molleston, Deborah K. Sokol> ;Pediatric Neurology. 2009 Apr 1
- Elected member, Indiana University Faculty Steering Committee 2020 - Present
- Appointed member, Indiana University Faculty Community Relations Committee 2018 - Present
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial HospitalMuncie, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: