Are you Dr. Bentsen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12040 Ne 128th St
Kirkland, WA 98034Phone(425) 899-1000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Chad Bentsen, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Kirkland, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with EvergreenHealth.
Education & Training
- Madigan Army Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Washington School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
- EvergreenHealthKirkland, Washington