Are you Dr. Gross?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12040 Ne 128th St
Kirkland, WA 98034Phone(425) 899-1000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gregory Gross, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Kirkland, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with EvergreenHealth.
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1977 - 2013
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- Intrauterine temperature during intrapartum amnioinfusion: a prospective observational study.Tomlinson, T. M., Schaecher, C., Sadovsky, Y., Gross, G.> ;BJOG. 2012 Jul
- 32 citationsEffect of a Clinic-Based Referral System to Head Start: A Randomized Controlled TrialMichael Silverstein, Christopher D. Mack, Nicole Reavis, Thomas D. Koepsell, Gregory S. Gross, David C. Grossman> ;JAMA. 2004 Aug 25
- EvergreenHealthKirkland, Washington