Are you Dr. Preston?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 Hudson Ave
Rochester, NY 14617Phone(585) 342-5665Fax(585) 342-2345
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Chad Preston, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Rochester, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital and Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Pediatrics, 2002 - 2005
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 69 citationsProstaglandin E2 Stimulates Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia Cell Growth through Activation of the Interleukin-6/GP130/STAT-3 Signaling PathwayXin-Hua Liu, Alexander Kirschenbaum, Min Lu, Shen Yao, Adam P. Klausner, Chad Preston, James F. Holland, Alice C. Levine> ;Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 2002 Jan 11
- 13 citationsIron and protein sufficiency and red cell indices in phenylketonuria.Georgianne L. Arnold, Russell S. Kirby, Chad Preston, Eileen Blakely> ;Journal of The American College of Nutrition. 2001 Feb 1
- Rochester General HospitalRochester, New York
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York